Are you ready to enter the path to healing and recovery? Choosing a Women’s Detox Center is an essential first step toward achieving that goal. Compass Detox is a South Florida women’s detox center that combines compassionate and skilled professionals with state-of-the-art drug and alcohol detox methods into a women’s detox program you can count on to deliver the smoothest detox possible.
The goal of a medical detox center is to give you a safe place where you can face the dependence your body and mind have on your substance of choice head-on. When you do that, you escape the immediate hold that the substance has over you so that you make a plan for lasting, life-long recovery.
But detox can be dangerous and even deadly. So at Compass Detox, medical and therapeutic professionals guide the process step-by-step.
Our medical detox offers you:
- Medical monitoring – The team of professionals is always aware of how you’re doing through the process.
- Any necessary medical attention – A medical professional checks in with you regularly to guide the process.
- Medical intervention – A medical professional can intervene to keep you safe and as comfortable as possible.
- Therapeutic counseling – A professional caringly walks you through what’s happening in your body so that you understand and better process what’s happening as you detox
- Therapeutic attention – A therapeutic professional offers you the non-medical physical and emotional support you need to get through this and come on the other side, ready to begin addiction treatment.
How a Women’s Detox Center Can Help
Addiction is a very individual journey. But there are some distinct differences between men and women that often fall along gender lines.
First of all, women are biologically different and may have an unborn child to consider. Secondly, women often use for different reasons than men. And finally, they tend to relapse at different rates than men.
A women’s detox program takes all of these differences and more into consideration. At Compass Detox, we take steps to provide gender-specific care you need. Our team of leading professionals understands the differences. As a result, we can use that knowledge to guide the smoothest South Florida detox possible.
We help women like you get out from under the shadow of addiction and open wide the doors to new possibilities and a renewed life in recovery.
Programs at Compass Detox
Compass doesn’t just have a men’s and women’s program. Compass Detox also builds a treatment plan around your unique needs, which vary depending on your substance or substances of choice. Based on your unique needs, you may choose a substance-specific program, such as:
- Alcohol Detox Treatment
- Heroin Detox Treatment
- Cocaine Detox Treatment
- Prescription Drug Detox Treatment
Why Compass Detox?
When we say state-of-the-art, we mean it. During your detox, you’ll spend your time in luxurious accommodations complete with spa amenities like a hair salon, nail salon, massage, and gourmet meals. You’ll find things to do in the game room, theater room, creative spaces, or just relaxing by the pool.
At Compass Detox, we’re not only in the business of providing you with a safe medical detox. We’ve created a relaxing getaway-style environment where you’ll feel inspired to live a healthier, more fulfilling life in recovery.
Compass Detox offers three levels of treatment, including:
- Evaluation – A medical professional meets with you to learn about your unique needs so they can craft a recovery plan for you.
- Stabilization – The medical and therapeutic teams support you through the drug separation process
- Aftercare – The team manages your withdrawal symptoms to prepare you for transfer to the drug treatment center you choose.
If you or a loved one is suffering from addiction, the state-of-the-art programs and luxurious accommodations at Compass Detox can get your life going in the right direction. Please call us at [Direct] to learn more.