There are a lot of ups and downs that come with the recovery journey. For many, it starts by admitting they have a problem and seeking help with purging the toxins from their system. Compass Detox understands the difficulties that come with trying to get clean and remain sober. That’s why we offer a luxury residential detox experience for residence. They get the opportunity to surround themselves in comfort as they work to overcome addiction.
Understanding the Detox Process
Some people come to Compass Detox while still under the effects of their substance of choice. At our luxury residential detox, we give each person a full physical and mental evaluation. From there, we measure the toxins still coursing through their system. New clients also answer questions about their history of substance abuse.
Once we have a complete understanding of a patient’s state, we use the information gathered to determine the best course of treatment. Many clients benefit from receiving medication-assisted treatment. It reduces the number of withdrawal symptoms patients experience during the detox process.
Admitting yourself to a luxury residential detox instead of trying to go cold turkey allows you to go through withdrawal with medical supervision. Compass Detox provides 24-7 care to residents so we can respond quickly in case of a medical emergency. Our expert team of medical professionals understands how to adjust levels of care to meet the needs of each patient.
Safety and Luxury in Detox
After ensuring that clients get through the withdrawal period safely, they move on to further care in Compass Detox’s luxury residential detox. Getting the body free of the immediate effects of drugs and alcohol is only the first step. Clients must now begin the hard work of facing their inner demons and figuring out how to continue living without their substance of choice.
Our luxury residential detox gives clients the chance to work with top therapists in gorgeous and luxurious surroundings. We that every comfort is met, so clients can put their focus on getting well. Compass Detox doesn’t believe that the addiction recovery process needs to occur under harsh settings. There’s no reason clients shouldn’t be able to enjoy every available comfort while they heal.
The most important benefit offered through our luxury residential detox is that clients remain separated from their old lifestyle. Compass Detox’s protective environment allows patients to get well in a protective, therapeutic environment, away from destructive influences.
Access to Innovative Wellness Program
Our luxury residential detox clients also have access to medical and therapeutic services beyond those needed for addiction recovery. Residents can arrange with Compass Detox to add those offerings to their current treatment program, including:
- IV Nutrient Therapy — Have nutrients like antioxidants, vitamins, and amino acids placed directly into your bloodstream through an IV drip.
- Deep Tissue Laser Therapy — Compass Detox sends photons into your tissues through a process called photobiomodulation. It increases cell metabolism while reducing feelings of pain or discomfort.
- Manual Massage Therapy — Massage therapists apply manual massage techniques to various areas of your body to relax muscles, reduce muscle spasms, and increase your range of motion.
- Platelet Rich Therapy — Doctors use platelet-rich plasma from our body to help speed up the healing of injuries or other trauma.
- Whole Body Vibration (PowerPlate) — An exercise machine sends vibrations throughout your body to stimulate muscles in a way that helps with chronic pain.
Enjoy the Benefits of Luxury Residential Detox
Compass Detox’s luxury residential detox can be the first step toward a life free of addiction. We offer various programs to address specific substance use disorders.
Enroll in our luxury residential detox in South Florida today by calling [Direct], or contact us online. Take advantage of the opportunity for a fresh start.